This past week there was an exceptionally heartwarming story, whereby Peter Hanson, the son of Molly Hanson, a resident at The Old Vicarage in Kettering, had the opportunity of driving the Scots Guardsman 46115, the same train his father Philip drove about 50 years ago along the same route.
Steam Train Pulls Family Together
We believe a retirement home should be:
- Where each person is an individual
- Where there are no unnecessary rules and regulations
- Where dignity, peace and comfort take priority
- Where companionship, interest and activity flourishes.
- And where people are supported to lead the fullest possible lives
Quote RB5 prior to admission for a
5% discount on first week